The Global IT team has been invited by the leadership of Nazarene Theological College of Central Africa in Malawi to work along side their IT staff to improve their network infrastructure. The project will include:
– install wireless internet across the campus
– install the GNEC (Global Nazarene Education Consortium) Solutions school server
– install a firewall that will route all traffic and protect the network
- Electrician with experience in 220v environment.
- Computer network cabling.
- The ability to climb ladders to hang wires and access points.
- Network infrastructure skills (we will be utilizing Unifi networking equipment)
The Work & Witness project is located here: https://serve.nazarene.org/serve/project.xhtml?pid=4482
If you would like more information, please email us at email@example.com